International Services offers individuals, groups and families an opportunity to volunteer with a variety of programs and services designed to engage, advocate and support the mission of our organization.
Email Community Relations Coordinator Rachel Donaldson at email@example.com, call us directly at 216-781-4560, or fill out the form to the right to learn more about our current volunteer opportunities.
International Services Center seeks Refugee Services Case Manager
Participate in Refugee Resettlement process where needed.
Develop an Individual Service Plan.
Set realistic goals with the refugee.
Refer refugee to skills programs to develop work-readiness necessary for job placement and retention.
Determine resources in the community for necessary support.
Revise goals when necessary.
Keep accurate records of progress and benchmarks.
Report outcomes in a timely manner and record in case file.
Comply with all program requirements.
Work with other staff to develop strategies for successful program and individual outcomes.
Attend meetings when appropriate.
Maintain accurate case files for clients.
Attend workshops and presentations as part of ongoing learning in fields related to refugee resettlement.
- B.A. or equivalent and two years experience working with refugee populations.
- Social Work or Case Management experience preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
- Competency in interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and community organizations.
- Knowledge of public policy and how it affects refugee populations.
- Valid Ohio driver’s and proof of insurance.
- Good work ethic.
- Computer skills and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs.
- Successful background check.
Contact: Emily Hale, Manager of Refugee Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN YOUR FELLOW CLEVELANDERS IN BUILDING A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR REFUGEES!