We are currently accepting internship applications for the fall 2014! Those who have an interest in interacting with people from other cultures, learning about the field of refugee resettlement, and contributing to a meaningful cause in the Cleveland area are encouraged to apply.
- Assist newly-arrived refugees with the process of resettlement and acculturation.
- Work with ISC case managers to help clients reach necessary appointments.
- Help clients navigate and adjust to a new life in the United States, including health and transportation issues.
- Be able to contribute at least 8 hours of work per week.
- Pass an FBI/BCI criminal background check.
- Display a sensitivity to/interest in other cultures.
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license and the ability to drive agency minivan.
Please submit a résumé or CV to Maria Agosto, our volunteer/intern coordinator at email@example.com.
International Services offers individuals, groups and families an opportunity to volunteer with a variety of programs and services designed to engage, advocate and support the mission of our organization.
Find out how to help the uprooted, and under-served. Here is our menu of volunteer options:
- Refugee Resettlement
- Employability Services
- Cross Cultural Training & Awareness
- Anti-Trafficking Advocacy
Email Maria Agosto, our volunteer/intern coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us directly at 216-781-4560 or fill out the form to the right to learn more about our current volunteer opportunities.
JOIN YOU FELLOW CLEVELANDERS IN BUILDING A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR REFUGEES!