International Services offers individuals, groups and families an opportunity to volunteer with a variety of programs and services designed to engage, advocate and support the mission of our organization.
Email Community Relations Coordinator Rachel Donaldson at email@example.com, call us directly at 216-781-4560, or fill out the form to the right to learn more about our current volunteer opportunities.
International Services Center seeks Refugee Services Case Manager
Participate in Refugee Resettlement process where needed.
Develop an Individual Service Plan.
Refer refugee to skills programs to develop work-readiness necessary for job placement and retention.
Determine resources in the community for necessary support.
Set realistic goals with the refugee.
Revise goals when necessary.
Keep accurate records of progress and benchmarks.
Report outcomes in a timely manner and record in case file.
Comply with all program requirements.
Work with other staff to develop strategies for successful program and individual outcomes.
Attend meetings when appropriate.
Maintain accurate case files for clients.
Keep database updated with information for the resettlement program.
Submit reports to supervisor in a timely manner.
Attend workshops and presentations as part of ongoing learning in fields related to refugee resettlement.
- B.A. or equivalent and two years experience working with refugee populations.
- Fluency in English required.
- Competency in interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and community organizations.
- Knowledge of public policy and how it affects refugee populations.
- Valid Ohio driver’s and proof of insurance
- Good work ethic
- Computer skills and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs.
- Successful background check
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Karin Wishner at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
JOIN YOUR FELLOW CLEVELANDERS IN BUILDING A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR REFUGEES!