Employment is essential for refugees to become self-sufficient, support their families, and build a future in the United States. Our Employment Specialists both prepare newly arrived refugees for work and develop relationships with area employers. We successfully work with companies in a wide-range of industries such as manufacturing, hospitality, food service, and cleaning. References are available upon request.
Considering hiring a refugee?
- Refugees are permanently work authorized and go through extensive U.S. State Department checks.
- Refugees have a variety of work experience, from professional to entry-level.
- English levels fluctuate from fluent to basic. We provide in-house ESOL classes to all clients.
- Low turnover — Refugees are dependable.
- Hardworking — Our clients are productive and stay for the long run.
- Motivated — Refugees work for their families and future.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit — Some clients may qualify for the WOTC tax credit. See below for more information.
- Support — Employment Specialists are always available to assist employers and employees
- Positive Impact — Refugees in the workforce have positively impacted the economy of NE Ohio. See below.
Our Ancestors, immigrants and refugees, built the foundation of the United States for future generations.
How can we work with you? Contact our Employment Specialist for more information:
Brittany Rattiliff firstname.lastname@example.org 216-781-4560 ext. 1025
For more information about hiring refugees, please refer to the following links:
WOTC Tax Credit: http://jfs.ohio.gov/wotc/index.stm
Economic Impact of Refugees in the Cleveland Area: http://rsccleveland.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ClevelandRefugeeEconomic-Impact.pdf
More info about hiring refugees: http://www.higheradvantage.org/staffing-solutions/